GOLDEN


Newcomer Megan Fox suprised The Arnold with her Ralph Lauren Collection gown and clutch combo. Who told her?

Drew Barrymore still has it and she's been in the game since E.T! I always love seeing Christian Dior Couture worn on the red carpet!


J.Lo looked great in one of ADDICTED2GLAMOURS favorite labels: Marchesa.

There's no denying that Eva Longoria Parker looked AMAZING in her red Reem Acra gown.

I don't care what they say. I loved Renee Zellweger's Carolina Herrera blouse and dramatic skirt combo. And the Arnold LOVES him some Verdura jewels. Let it be known: Th Arnold LOVES a fishtail skirt/ gown!

The Arnold loves the Golden Globes. They're probably the second most important awards show in Hollywood and I love that they award both T.V and film together! I tuned in to root for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button of course but since it didn't win big, the fashions are all I have. Above are my best dressed ladies of the night. There were a few honorable mentions of the night too though.(Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive', January Jones in Versace Atelier, which is a FAVORITE of mine for awards season 09, Kate Bekinsale in J.Mendel...). And of course there were fashion misses. I love Tina Fey but she looked like she slept, tossed, and turned in that Roberto Cavalli gown and just came to the awards. Mickey Rourke looked terrifying as always. Jessica Lange failed in all black, and that damn Beyonce bored me ONCE AGAIN in Elie Saab. Ugh! At least her jewels were on point. No pics of any of the fashion losers here though. Only beauty at Addicted2glamour.


Hollywood kiss,
The Arnold