Givenchy Haute Couture Spring 2009



A couple of months ago I read a vogue article that more couture clients like Becca Carson Thrash, Gloria Allred and of course Daphne Guinness are expanding their couture pieces from mostly evening pieces and elaborate gowns to more everyday garments (Daphne is thee FIRST to work her couture pieces into her everyday ensembles). And after looking at Givenchy Haute Couture 09 I thought that many of the looks would be perfect for the couture client who is looking for more everyday pieces especially the first eleven looks. I really am attracted to exit number three, I love the necklace and the blouse with the exaggerated puff shoulder. The rest of the collection was divine, the looks with veils over the models faces was a beautiful touch. And the last three looks of the collection were my favorite.




















Double kisses
The Dealer