I am going to say it again Baldovino Barani is one of my favorite photographers in the world.
Vogues of the world please learn his name BALDOVINO BARANI.
Magazine: Tatler Hong Kong May 2010
Photographer: Baldovino Barani
So today marks a sad day in haute couture history.WWD reports that Givenchy will no longer hold Couture shows. Riccardo Tisci will instead schedule individual appointments to view the ornate pieces. This new format will cost 35 percent more than staging a runway show. Tisci told WWD that "People can really experience the couture moment: See it, touch it." he also stated "I want to make couture even more special than it is, and not just another catwalk show". Givenchy is the highlight of my couture week . Who do I have to look forward to now ?
1. YOU CAN ONLY WEAR YOUR OUTFIT ONCE.
2. WEAR GOOD SHOES. DON'T BOTHER WITH A BAG.
3. WEAR COAT AS A DRESS.
4. DON'T WEAR SUNGLASSES, IF YOU NOT ARE VIP (VERY VERY IMPORTANT PERSON).IT'S IMPOLITE.
5. DON'T WORRY IF SOMEBODY IS WEARING THE SAME OUTFIT. WONDERFUL, YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!
6. WEAR FLASHY JEWELS TO HELP PERSONALIZE YOUR STYLE.
7. NOTHING SUCCEEDS LIKE EXCESS! (my favorite)
8. DON'T PEEK AT THE CLIPBOARD TO SEE WHO IS SITTING NEXT, IT'S RUDE.
9. DON'T SAY HELLO SLOWLY AND WARMLY TO EVERYBODY BEFORE THE SHOW. KEEP IT SHORT AND SWEET YOU CAN TALK TO THEM AFTER THE SHOW.
10. SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR THE SHOW ON TWITTER AS MUCH YOU CAN.
I found this lovely editorial at my favorite blog leopardmilkshake.blogspot.com and all I know is this is from Dazed and Confused magazine. I had to share this with you guys because good editorials like this one are few and far between.