The Bourgeois Revolution



Alessandro Dell'Acqua entitled his fall 09 collection "bourgeois revolution". With this collection Alessandro is changing the way the modern man thinks of luxury. Alessandro's revolution was all in the details. I personally thought the collection was well thought out, take for instance having quadruple chiffon as the selvedge of a coat to make it look more worn and having cropped trousers with flesh colored socks. For me I think that was extremely luxurious for the Dell'Acqua client because those small details are something only the client wearing the garment can experience. I personally think that this was the best collection as a whole so far. So if you see the Dell'Acqua man walking down the street in the dead of winter with cropped trousers and having ankles all exposed don't worry he is just fine because his flesh colored socks are keeping him very warm lol.




I think I need a sequin piece in my wardrobe












The Dealer