Well done Gareth



Hi Everyone, I'm back and just in time for Paris fashion week. Did you guys miss me?

Now back to business as usual. London's favorite enfant terrible was one of the first to show in Paris. I loved that Gareth's muse and only model for the show was none other than Elite's elite Natasa Vojnovic. I must say that Gareth was a wonderful start. I really enjoyed the show. The pieces were very wearable especially looks two to twelve . I'm happy that Gareth is going more towards that direction. Let's face it we all love his clothes but who besides Sasha Fierce and Roisin Murphy  buys Gareth (nobody). We will be seeing more of his pieces on many of fashion leaders trust me. Also I noticed that some of Pugh 's looks had a Rick Owens vibe to it (looks nine and twelve for example). But here is a little known fact Rick Owens has been backing Pugh ever since that famous first collection. So I guess this is Gareth's way of thanking Rick. I thought this was the best from Pugh so far.
Well done Gareth !!

















Hey guys Gareth might also be the creative director for Dior Homme. But that's just a rumor for now.


The Dealer