Dolce Darling











Dolce & Gabbana have long been one of my favorite labels. Sexy, Purely Italian, iconic. Lately though, I will admit, I haven't been feeling alot of what they've been doing for the ladies with their signature line or with D&G, (Though the red carpet apperances A listers made wearing pieces from recent collections have looked great.) This season though, Dolce did it for me! When they forst tried the big sleeve proprortion they've been doing, I was a little confused. The look wasn't, to me, "classic Dolce". However, it was amazing for Fall 2009. Big sleeves on dresses, blouses, coats, furs, even tuxedo jackets. All paired with sexy sexy skirts, plain black stockings and high high heels. They guys did and amazing job with fun and print. They paired all black with bright pink shaggy furs. Paired animal print with polka dots and had Marilyn Monroe's face plastered on ball skirts and cocktail dresses. A little classic Dolce & Gabbana lace dress in all balck goes a LONG way. As does impeccable old Hollywood styling complete with dramatic dark red lips, big cocktail jewels and gloves...as headpieces and scarves. Genius!

Photos: Style.com



The Arnold