Thank you Chris..... again



If you asked me 5 years ago which collection would I be excited to see, I would have never said Burberry. Burberry by all means was not my cup of tea. I would throw up in my mouth every time I saw that plaid. But Christopher Bailey has done beautiful things for the house and for the Burberry man and woman. He has made the Burberry trench a must have item in every ones closet. Not many designers can do that. For Burberry Pre fall, Christopher gave us another outstanding collection. I feel it was a extension of his beautiful fall collection (which I loved ). Christopher just delivers beautiful wearable clothing that everybody wants to wear. For instance the pants are TO DIE FOR they are the perfect pant if you ask me. And that shade of purple he used is sooo rich looking, I need that shade of purple in my life.

Here are some of my favorites:








xo
The Dealer