From Karl with love



First I'm changing my name to Natasha or Milana no wait Anabela has a good ring to it in honor of this collection. Chanel pre fall 09 was beyond luxe there was fur, layers upon layers of chiffon, fringe and almost every embellishment your could dream of. The first thought to come to my mind was I need to move to Moscow. Second thought was I need some headpieces. Karl and his team really put a focus on detail and romance with this collection. I lost myself in the fantasy that is Chanel Pre fall 09 . I felt like I should wear look 41 as I arrive in Russia by train of course with steamer trunks and all (to complete the look) to meet my lover as he waits at the train station and he is wearing look 35 in case you was wondering or wear look 49 as I sit in a ice tower waiting for my prince to save me lmao. I thought the collection was superb I love how he layered the long sleeve sheath dress under the three quarter sleeve suits. I kinda like it more than the last collection because I think he is leaning towards the younger Chanel client which is a good move for Karl because the new girls have to spend daddy's millions on something why not a Chanel headpiece or a coat with matching muff.







My Ice Princess look lol



My travel look









любовь
The Dealer