Dear Jon...

Do You Know Who This Young Man Is???


Well, if you don't or if you need to be reacquainted, Everyone Meet Guess, Tom, Jean Paul Gauliter and Etro's goldenboy Jon Kortajarena Redruello. This 23 year old native of Spain is one of the top 10 male models to date, number 9 to be exact. You would have first seen this man around January. "04" gracing the runways for Emporio Armani and John Galliano. Nowadays you can catch him in Guess stores on the Marketing or in magazines as Tom Ford's front man. At the rate he's going I feel that he'll be number 1 in no time. If by any chance your interested to know what Jon's interested in, he's into photography, independent films and Paulo Coellio books.

BE AMAZED:








“I think I'm a tolerant person who respects people the way they are. But I admit, I'm stubborn and impatient. I have lots of defects and virtues, just like everybody else.”-Jon Kortajarena

With Pleasure,
The Saint