What's is wrong with me

Okay this post has nothing to do with fashion,style or glamour but I don't know what the hell is wrong with me but I have been so emotional these past couple of months. I start to cry at the drop of a dime. Like I'll watch a movie and it would even be a sad movie and ill bust into tears. For example remember when I am Legend came out on DVD I got it cause I LOVES ME SOME WILL SMITH and I wanted to see him shirtless again lol. But remember in the movie when Sam died I was so heartbroken that the dog died, and then at the end when Will found the cure I was crying like a little school girl lol. I never would cry watching movies. But wait you guys I remember the first time I cried watching a movie it was the The Notebook. I cried like 4 times watching that movie and I was only half way though the movie. And lord Jesus at the end of the movie the water works couldn't stop. All I could do was wipe my tears and say "He loved that woman soooo much" and "damn you Noah" and " I need a man like Noah to read to me" LMAO. Okay so wait yesterday I was at work and I was on lunch in the employee lounge watching tv and some movie was on. I really wasn't into it but I still watched. The movie was called The Cure and it was about these two little boys who were best friends and one of the boys was sick. He had gotten AIDS from a blood transfusion. So in the movie the boys read a newspaper article about a doctor in New Orleans who finds cure . So throughout the whole movie the two boys try to find the cure and the doctor but the little boy dies and it is so sad I tried so hard not to cry because I was at work. But when I got back to my desk I was telling my co worker how good the movie was and guess what happened . I burst into tears I couldn't help myself lol. I had to let it out. I don't know what is going on with me I used to be so emotional stable . I gotta get it together cause I cant be crying at work over movies anymore. But if you guys need a good cry watch The Cure or The notebook.



yes u betta throw the rock





*he gave him his shoe*
*wipes tear*



double kisses
The Dealer