Investments: Hermes HAC


The Haut à Courroies, or HAC also known as the male birkin was designed in the late 1800’s for the purpose of transporting riding gear: saddle, boots, hunting equipment. It's just like the Birkin, but not as wide and a bit taller, making the shape more masculine. It also has shorter handles. I can not stop lusting over this bag I want it so bad. Hey Jean-Louis can we work something out if you send me a HAC. Just look at bryanboy and Marc Jacobs they are still getting press about that ugly green bag lol (sorry BB). If you send me one imagine all the free press Hermes will get, its a win win situation. You can send me a nice a simple black one with silver hardware like in the picture above. But I'm not going to be picky you can send me whatever is laying around the Hermes atelier.


thankx Jean-Louis






xoxo
The Dealer