But wait it gets better

Okay so I'm always on the search for a good bargain. Let me give you guys some history first. Remember Hedi Slimane did his last collection for Dior homme, I was in love with the safari jacket that he had done, and I was searching high and low for it, to make a long story short I couldn't find anywhere it was sold out. So I started to search for a similar style that I could get my hands on and I came across a Canadian brand called Imzadi appeal.


"IMZADI APPAREL is an Internet retailer and manufacturing company specializing in producing tailored garments for the modern male physique. European runway styles. Slim tailoring. High garment quality. Our garments feature select styles seen on the runways of Europe combined with the clean-cut silhouettes and impeccable detailing that have come to define fashion-forward menswear. In addition, we've married our style focus to the finest men's tailoring traditions and couture techniques, fine imported fabrics and luxury garment finishing. To maintain our focus on quality control and client satisfaction, we manufacture all our products in-house and offer a generous return policy."

I was so Happy to stumble upon this website. I want you guys to check the site out and see if you like what they have to offer. BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER Imzadi has a section on there site where you can send them a picture of a design of a garment like a jacket or a blazer that you seen on the runway and the design team will produce it for you if they agree to do it. Now the price point of Imzadi is about $289 for a blazer to $349 for a coat. And for some pieces they offer the option to have it in leather. Now I don't know about you but I have been lusting over a certain leather jacket for a while now and I already emailed them the picture and awaiting a response. I think its a total steal to get a runway look that is made with great quality and quality textiles that will last a long time, but isn't going to cost you this month's rent.

your welcome

xoxo
The Dealer