Tighter than my Dereon jeans !!!



I must come clean you guys I have been watching "single ladies" video like 20 times a day. I just love the video and Beyonce right now. I mean the woman made a hot video just with one outfit, a silver glove, five million dollar 18 carat ring and two dancers. All I can is WERK BEYONCE !!!. In the video at 1:32 Beyonce break into full on J set.

What's J setting you ask.



This is J setting. I am not really in to J-setting but its big mostly in the south. AND one more thing about the video Beyonce is wearing a lovely silver armour glove. But ladies and gents she was not the first to wear this midevil accessory, my favorite Haute Couture collector Daphne was the first. She loves to be seen wearing her armour pieces. In fact she in the process of having a glove made out of diamonds.







xoxo
The Dealer