FRONT ROW GIRLS: Vanessa Trania


Vanessa, Danielle, Victoria


If you are not in the know then you might not have a clue who Vanessa Trania is. Vanessa is the one of seven children of Danielle Steel and shipping Mogul John Trania. I am just smitten with her. I first got a taste of her years back when I keep seeing her in the pages of vogue. So I did what I always go when I see a person in vogue or any other fashion magazine, I Google them because I know they are in the magazine for something. Vanessa has graced Vanity Fair's Best Dressed list along with her sister Victoria (her post is coming soon ) She is also a stylist she has styled Mary Kate and Ashley's line The Row. The Olsen's also happen to be in Vanessa's close circle of friends. AND Vanessa also works at french vogue too. So next if any of you guys are at the shows in Paris, Milan , New York look for her she will be seated front row with the other FRGs. Are you green wit envy like me lol OH YEAH she is also signed with Elite model management.










xoxo
The Dealer