If I was a boy

In honor of New york Fashion week, I wanted to start off with what might be one of my favorite collections thus far. The collection is short but witty and fun. Band of Outsiders did a great job this time around. Compared to there sping/summer 09 line, there BOY line truely transcends for Fall 09. BOY by Band of Outsiders is a play on femininity and masculinity. They offer a variety of oversized mohair sweathers, an assortment of tailored jackets and a line-up of wide trousers cut in tweed and corduroy. Scott Sternberg ( Designer) says "I used to cut my womenswear pieces from the same fabric I used for the men's," This affords us the ability to approach things properly." Band of Outsiders is one of my favorite male brands, I don't think i've ever really gave them the credit they deserved when it came to womenswear. I'm a Fan. KUdos.

By the way, GEt INto THese SHoes... OOOooooooh MAn!


















WIth PLeasure
THe SAint