Gotta a light ?


^^^I told you she was back^^^



I feel like I need to smoke a cigarette and have a cocktail after viewing Alexander Wang Fall 2009. It oozed with a cool sexiness (google Erin Wasson: cutoff demin shorts never looked so good ) that all the young girls want to have. Wang the most recent winner of the CFDA/Vogue winner took this collection to a higher plateau(thanks to the two hundred thousand dollar prize complements of CDFA and Vogue). The collection was filled with many different skins and touches of fur. I really like the collection Wang showed that he is no flash in the pan, here one season gone the next designer. The tailoring was on point there are some pieces that the every day woman can work into her wardrobe. Like the simple black dresses belted at waist and that matchy suit can be worn a million ways. As a whole I thought the collection was great.














Double kisses
The Dealer