You think I could pull it off


Alright I have been thinking I need a new man bag. I wanted the Vuitton Keepall 45 in Black epi, but I have been searching my options. I mean the Keepall is cute but everybody has one. I want something alil different and a bag that not everybody knows what it is. I have been lusting over the Givenchy Nightingale for a months now. I think it would be a perfect bag for me I think its big enough for my stuff, it comes with a shoulder strap. And it doesn't look like a women's purse anddddd its super cute. Now the Nightingale comes in two size the medium and the large and of course I want the large I feel if a man is going to carry a bag it should be HUGE I hate to see a man(unless your bryanboy) with a small ass woman's bag. Do you think I could pull it off?

I don't know yet I want to try one on and see if its big enough and see if the handles are long enough.




The Dealer