GAGSVILLE: boot

So I went shopping today because I needed a black jean for work and while I was in Urban Outfitters a girl folding the jeans was wearing these:



The infamous Balenciaga wedge boot from the fall 2006 collection. I gagged so hard, I never seen them in person (now I know why MK wears them so much). So you guys you know I followed her around the store I played it off and acted as if I was looking at the jewelry but I totally got into her look. She was wear black tights and a oversized men's white oxford shirt with platinum blond hair in a updo and a black silk scarf tied around her head with that balenicaga boot. She looked perfect, but I was wondering how could a girl working at Urban afford a balenciaga boot, she most have saved for months to get them. I would have too !




xo
The Dealer