THANK GOD IT'S PARIS FASHION WEEK !!!




THANK YOU JESUS!
Paris fashion week is finally here, I have been waiting for three weeks now for Paris and I am so happy because all my favorite designers are showing this week. I wish I could stay home and wait by my computer and check style.com every hour on the hour for updates but I can't I have to work. So Balmain kicked off Paris with a BANG. Christophe Decarnin's last collection was TO DIE FOR and I was so ready to see his vision for S/S 09 and I was not let down at all. The collection was perfection. I am totally in love with all the jackets and blazers. I mean those jackets and blazers were made to be WORN just get into the skill Mr. Decarnin has. AND he showed them with a acid washed jeans (SHUT UP) lol I LOVE IT. I need to see the video, I wanna see the clothes come to life on the girls. I know Natasha turned it out.















xoxo
The Dealer