FUCKING AMAZING



FUCKING AMAZING is what I said when I seen the Helmut Lang Resort 2010. (correction Phi was my favorite collection before I seen Helmut Lang) I have been loving Helmut Lang for years now. The Label always keep the color story basic usually black white and a couple of hint of color. Creating silhouettes and using new textiles is where the label's shines. For resort 2010 the label experimented with new textiles that gave the fabric a decoy effect and burnout look and feel. There were suede fabric treated to look like rubbed off metal, and some fabric looked like they were melting away from the garment. I loved it all. I am especially fond of all the drape blouses and jackets. The collection was just full of easy chic separates. Any one of the pieces from the collection could easily update your closet.
















<




xoxo
The Dealer