Sunday

Sundays are usually my day of rest. I tend to stay home and watch TV , hang with my friends, update A2G, or watch a good movie (TMC or AMC is my first choice). This Sunday it was too nice to stay in the house. I woke up this morning and went to the gym . I had a great workout I did a hour of cardio (yay me). Afterward, I hit up a couple of thrift stores and scored big . I got a vintage Levi jacket and a amazing gold bangle and cute necklace all for thirty dollars. Next I headed to Rittenhouse Square park to meet up with my good friend Raul. While waiting for Raul I had lunch and people watched. I really enjoyed my time at Rittenhouse square. There was a young lad playing classical music on his violin. But while taking in the beauty of the park and the people I saw "them" live in person. It was magical. It was for about 10 seconds but it was all in slow motion.




That's right guys I seen the Louis Vuitton spicy sandal. Pictures do the shoe no justice. They are amazing in person. Those ten seconds made my day. No wait, it made my week.


The Dealer