Nike take a Lesson

Paule Marrot for Nike


Let me introduce you guys to Nike's newest creation. The Paule Marrot Dunk Hi's. I absolutely hate this sneaker. Though it is said that the Paule Marrot textile company dressed the the royal family and Jackie Kennedy (much respect), these sneakers are horrible. I, as a man, would never put anything this pretty on my feet. These sneakers remind me of something to be worn by a six year old little girl. Shame Nike. SHAME!

Now if you are looking for a Hott new accessory for your feet, you know "The SAint" would never knock anything without giving you other options. First option would be the Ajejandro Ingelmo's. These sneakers would be the perfect casual going out sneaker. Then you have option number two which are the Bottega Veneta Naismith TXTs. If your all about a $560 pair of everyday sneakers these are for you. Dress them up or down, THEY WORK.

ALEJANDRO INGELMO
High-Top

BOTTEGA VENETA Naismith TXT


With pleasure
The Saint