We don't vogue. We ARE Vogue - A letter from the editor




Well it has been a year since I started addicted2glamour. I really don't know what to say but thank you to every one for visiting my world everyday and supporting me and my team. When I started my blog it was out of desperation . I wanted to work in the fashion industry but I really didn't know where to start. I thought to myself if I want to work in the industry I have to start somewhere. I thought a blog would be the perfect beginning to my career in the fashion. So for the past year I poured my heart into addicted2glamour and loved every second of it. With addicted2glamour I got to express my love for birkin bags and haute couture and everything in between . I have also met amazing people and made great connections. So what is next for Addicted2glamour ? The world.

Stay turned


kisskiss
The Dealer aka B.benjamin