The New Kids



Thursday night brought out Philadelphia's social butterflies to Prive to celebrate the launch of The New Kids (as I like to call them). The event showcased two buzzing Philadelphia's designers Khalil Shaleem Roberts and his label Cherry pie swimwear and Anthony Chad Morris and Lung Pearl. Now Saleem is no stranger to the spotlight he actually rocking platinum blonde hair at the moment (one of his many different looks). I mean EVERYONE in Philly knows Saleem, and now they know his label. Saleem designs swimwear that not for the beach it a swim suit to be noticed and to STAND OUT of the crowd. And when you put on a Cherry Pie original you will get noticed. And that's why I love him because he isn't afraid to be different and that's what fashion is about. Now I have already introduced you guys to Anthony and Lung Pearl some time ago. So I came to support him and his label's launch. Anthony is a amazing designer and I see him doing big things in his future. Last but not least Addicted2glamour's The Saint also was there to launch his name Vincent Marc into the styling world. I can remember when The Saint first told me that he was starting to really focus on styling and I seen him grow from that first shoot up to now. He is really becoming someone to watch. I feel like a proud parent ( you know I am always here to help and support ) . The entire event would have not been possible if it wasn't for the amazing Shaun Mychal extraordinaire. The venture , the music everything was perfect.






Lung Pearl
The lovely ladies of Totally Posh Boutique
Addicted2glamour's The Wildcard and friend

Saleem and model wearing Cherry pie and Shaun Mychal

The Saint ( love the Balmian inspired look you put together)


Prive'





You can connect Shaun vai email shaunmmilller@yahoo.com

kisskiss
The Dealer