Never fear Phillip's here



Okay ladies Phillip has saved the day. I have been screaming at the top of my lungs about investing in pieces that will help build a perfect wardrobe of pieces that can complement each other and your figure. Pieces that will stand up to the test of time and is of quality. Garments that can work with pieces that you already owns. I guess Phillip reads A2G . Spring/summer 2010 was filled with wardrobe builders. He gave his girl all that she needs plus options. Looks for work that can worn for play with a quick change of shoes and accessories. I especially love the first 15 exits, they were so chic for work. For nights of dinner and dancing Lim is offering sequins and collage dresses. I am sure will be seeing on many IT girls in the next coming season. I love PHILLIP LIM period.







This jacket is perfection



How much do you love this bag and coat ?

















kisskiss
The Dealer