Sooooooooo, its been a while, but its your friendly neighborhood Men's guru with the 10 hottest things to watch out for, for the spring of 2010. The fashion calendar has been moving very quickly and it totally slipped me until I seen this John Varvatos short suit that was screaming my name. Next spring is very androgynous for menswear across the board. 
Transparent (see through) clothes, tights (which I know you guys will be shocked to hear but "The
Saint" is very impressed) and so forth. Besides Parka jackets being apart of the trends to come, I
am really looking forward to whats to come. So here is a sneak Peek of some of the things to look
out for:

"THE CONTRAST IN BLACK & WHITE"
MIHARAYASUHIRO

YSL

"THE BIG RED"
BOTTEGA VENETA

LANVIN

"THE TRANSPARENT CLOTH"
TIM HAMILTON


JEAN PAUL GAULTIER


"THE AFRICAN ENSEMBLE"
VERSACE

YSL

"THE LIGHTWEIGHT PARKA"
LOUIS VUITTON
DRIES VAN NOTEN

"THE TIGHTS"
LOUIS VUITTON
GIVENCHY

"THE ONE BUTTON SUIT"
ALEXIS MABILLE
LANVIN

"THE KNIGHT OF ARMS"
HERMÈS
PRADA

"THE GLADIATOR SANDAL"
GIVENCHY
KRIS VAN ASSCHE

"SHORT SUIT"
GIANFRANCO FERRÉ

JOHN VARVATOS

I cant wait... I can see it now, The Saint in Black and white transparent tights, with a red blazer with one button and gladiator sandals. OOOOOOHHHHH that's messy. LOL, but individually each look is sure to be show stopping.

With Much Pleasure
Guess who's Back
The Saint