make the DREAM come true



This is how you make your american dream come true. Designer Shavonne Cooper made the sidewalks at the Lincoln center her runway for the fashion world to see. Cooper along with four models stormed the center and gave the fashion go-getter's a show before the show. Cooper can now add her name the list of designers like Alexander Wang and Marc Jacobs showing at Mercedes Benz fashion week. I met Shavone about a month ago at a release party for the fashion issue of American Dreaming Magazine where Shavonne is the fashion director. At the event I got my first glance and fell in love with her label ShavonneDeAnn. I love the fact that Shavonne is making things happen for herself I need to take a page from her book. Now I want all my readers to support be on the look out for ShavonneDeAnn and also pick up a issue of American Dreaming Magazine it a great magazine.









For more info contact Shavonne Cooper here
And American Dreaming Magazine here

The Dealer