How could you not love Zara !




Lambskin studio coat
$369.00



Square neck double breasted coat
$169.00



Synthetic leather jacket with fleece collar
$79.90


Double sided waistcoat
$259.00



Leather skirt with pocket
$279.00




High waisted skirt with buckles
$79.90



Layered skirt
$69.90
** I highly suggest adding this layered skirt to your wardrobe. You will find yourself wearing it with everything. AND not to mention its giving me a Alaia effect. **






Sweatpant with leather detail
$39.90



Bell bottom jeans
$79.90




Knitted jumpsuit
$79.90




Shoulder bag with gusset
$79.90




Printed shoulder bag
$79.00



Fur handbag
$109.00




Stretch belt with golden detail
$29.90





Buttoned wedge shoe
$99.00




Wedge ankle boot
$99.00




Fur Sandal
$109.00



I took it upon myself to be the good person that I am and showcasing some of my favorite pieces of my recent trip to the revamped Zara website. As you guys know Zara specializes in "fast fashion". Zara takes high end runway looks and duplicates them for the masses. This season Zara has a strong Chloe' and Celine influence, there are lots of neutrals and minimal looks which I totally love. I highly suggests my readers to storm their local Zara go crazy.



xo
The Dealer