Thank you for saving NYFW



Not pleased with the current NYFW, I really wasn't excited about posting anything to A2G. As you guys know usually during fashion week I'm working overtime to bring you guys my point of view on the garments and the shows and everything else in between. This current season I lost all interest in NYFW. But as I thought all hope was gone for NYFW, savior in the form of The Row delivered me. The O twins are fashion gods to me. And ever since the The Row was introduced three years ago, it has been a favorite of fashion elite. I personally love the line. Fall 2010 is the first time the girls are showing at fashion week. The collection is severely chic and simple. The sisters said that "We wanted to do something low-key and straight to the point." The collection was filled with easy, chic ,classic luxury piece that will stand the test of time. I loved all the collarless jackets and coats, especially the coat in look 16. And the coat that opened the show was just heaven. AND how much do we love the clutch bags ?




















xoxo
The Dealer