Glammy: the hottest bitch heels right here

I'ma rock this shit like fashion hasn't
Goin' til they say stop
And my, runway never looked so clear
With the hottest bitch heels right here

No fear, and while you are getting your cry on
I'm getting my fly on
Sincere, I see you aimin' at my pedastal
I betta let ya know


"hard" Rihanna





Jil Sander asymmetrical sandals



Chanel cap toe boot



Proenza pumps






vintage cowboy boot



Alaia wedges



Dolce and Gabanna face wedges



BCBG pony hair wedges


Say Hi to Jane shoe, addict from Texas. Many already know Jane from her delightful blog Sea of Shoes. Jane's keen sense of style has landed her a shoe line at urban outfitters, a feature story in American Vogue this year and a glammy for the hottest shoe game. I see nothing but big things for Jane in the near future.


The Dealer